2. Had my fill on Tuesday and my restriction level so far (been on full liquid and softs since) hasn't seem to change. Guess today will tell me.
3. By being on full liquids and softs I've lost some weight!!! I'm down 64.2 total now. I'll take it!!!
4. I had a group psychology appointment on Monday night, except for the second time in a row, I'm the only one that has shown up. My psychologist raved about how much she likes Silk Light Vanilla in her protein shakes because it gives it more of a shake consistency. So, I went right after and picked some up. Um, YUCK!!!! Drank one protein shake with it and threw the rest of it down the drain. YUCKY!!!!!
5. Made a ricotta bake from a blog I found online for my lunch yesterday. It was pretty good. Except I forgot to spray my bowl I baked it in with Pam, so now I'm going to have a hard time cleaning it up!! Hate that! And I would suggest 350 instead of 450, the mozzarella cheese got too cooked for my liking. But yummy still.
6. Making some plans today for my darling daughter's birthday. Now that we know what my husband's schedule is going to be, it helps!
7. Speaking of my daughter, she has an appointment tomorrow with our family doctor who has not seen me since before my surgery. I wonder if he will notice..... She is getting a vaccine tomorrow, bummer for her.
8. My mom is having surgery right now, actually. It is outpatient and she is only getting a local for it (YIKES!!!). She has de Quervain's Disease. Yeah, I didn't know exactly what it was either, until she told me. Click the link to find out more. :)
9. I kinda got the tiniest bit anxious this morning when I was reminded that next year, I will have a teenager in the house. How did THAT happen and where did my baby with the red hair go??
10. Since I'm sharing baby pics and I need a #10, here's one of L too :) (Please note: the poor kid probably had food allergies the whole time and we didn't know, his eczema around his face we knew was bad but we didn't know why...poor kid)