Wednesday, August 8, 2012

People are so sweet.....

First off, you all, yeah you those of you who read this, are so sweet to stop by and read my random thoughts. Thanks!!!

I also love and appreciate the comments you leave for me. It encourages me greatly along this path of weight loss!

I've also been recently encountering very sweet people in my real life (vs. my virtual life) who have been calling me skinny and look at you losing all this weight, etc.  Very sweet.  I still have soooooo much more to go, but the nice thoughts are so very encouraging.

Now, I just need to get my butt to the gym more!!! I went on Sunday and today I walked the mall with my kids and mother-in-law. I will say, I am moving a whole lot more this summer than I did last summer, but I still know I need to be doing more. A couple of my girlfriends are planning on going to the gym at least one night a week, so that'll help me go that night, so I just need to push my butt out the door a couple more nights a week and I will feel better I'm sure. Less guilty.

I bought a new scale today. That and some back to school shopping for the kids.

I am anticipating a new low number tomorrow, I hope. I will let you know if it happens!!! We shall see!!!!

Night my friends!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment