Monday, July 9, 2012

Appointment

So, I didn't get into any trouble ;) In fact, my NP is quite happy with my progress. Not happy with my water in take, so I have to do better there. I also need to be more consistent with my exercise.

But other than that I'm doing well. I'm still not getting enough calories, so she is having me see the nutritionist when I come in, in 2 weeks. She said, maybe for some reason she has me on a reduced calorie for the first 6 months. She didn't know. So I followed the original plan today. Slight change (2 oz of protein with dinner instead of 1 oz and 2 oz of veggies instead of 1 oz of fruit and 1 oz of veggies....also I had 2 oz of fruit at lunch instead of 1 oz of fruit and 1 oz of veggies).

Good thing is, I'm easily getting my protein in.

Ok, onto family stuff. M went with my sister-in-law and my niece & nephew to visit my father-in-law and mother-in-law in a different part of the state over the weekend. There they went to a demolition derby, on a train ride, went swimming, had s'mores and what I'm sure was a big highlight for my girl, had peanut butter. With L having major food allergies and our house being a peanut free house, any chance she gets, she takes it! She loved spending time with the family!

L has been particularly good! God is giving me wisdom where this little boy is concerned. We are pushing his boundaries food-wise and he is doing quite well. We had steak off the grill for the second time since starting the "you are eating what we are eating" experiment and although it took quite a while, it didn't take quite as much prompting to remind him to eat as it did last time. Nor was there as much arguing. Hardly any in fact. We have cut tv watching down for both kids dramatically and that has made huge differences in his behavior! I just want to give the Lord all the credit for giving me some wisdom where raising these kids are concerned! It's a tough road sometimes!

Ok, well, I'm going to go catch up on Masterchef....go Christine (isn't she awesome?)!

Night everyone.....

P.S. We did the stairs and L said, he thinks that they need to put in an elevator right here (as he pointed to the stairwell).

No comments:

Post a Comment