Friday, July 13, 2012

My Husband (I know a second post)

I wanted to do this second post because I wanted to tell you about my husband and I.  19 years ago today we became boyfriend and girlfriend.  He he!!  He was 16 and I was 17. 

I had just graduated from high school a month before and he still had a year to go.  We were working in the same restaurant.  I thought he would be a good fit for my best friend, but he ended up being a good fit for me.  I had dated quite a bit in high school.  He had only been on one date ever!!  I'm outgoing, loud and sometime obnoixious.  He's an introvert, quiet and very smart!  Can we say polar opposites?

Who knew that those two kids would 4 years later get married and 3 years after that have a baby?  We were soooooo young!!!  I can't even believe how young we were.  But, I'm so happy with this man!  He is an awesome guy!  So funny (don't tell him I said that), smart and handsome!!!  We get on so well!  We are a great compliment to each other.  Nerds together ;)

I'm grateful for those teenagers who "got it" so long ago that they could have fun and get to know each other so well even as kids, because if they hadn't, I may have not found the man of my dreams ;)

Love you P!

2 comments:

  1. Awwww.... so happy you seem still so in love. Sweet. :)

    And don't stress about the 2 up, or 2 down on the scale. I fluctuate at least 2 pounds on a daily basis. Depends the time of day I weigh myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! We do love each other!! It's very nice to be in love and be best friends! It makes for a nice life ;)

    How are you feeling??

    ReplyDelete