Wednesday, September 5, 2012

My babies :) and other stuff.....

Who aren't really babies anymore. :( Yesterday was the first day of school here and we had everything ready (or at least we thought we did). On Monday night I realized L needed pictures to take to both his 1st grade gen ed class about his summer and for his ASD class about who he is. So, I sat down at the lap top ready to print out pictures then realized we were out of ink. Sigh. Then had to hunt down a disk to put pics on to run up to CVS to print them.

They were all ready to go! They both actually leave the house at the same time because L has a special bus route that picks him up right at our house while M's bus stop is only a few houses down. Lucky for her, she got a 3 hour delay yesterday because they let the 6th graders go in the first day by themselves for a bit to get the lay of the land and the cafeteria to themselves. I sat with M at the bus stop for a bit so I could get a look at her bus number to remind her of it (she tends to be a tad forgetful like her dad) and because by the time it was her turn to go to school, it was POURING!!!

Onto band stuff. Being very honest, my head hunger has taken over and I have to quiet that voice inside. Yesterday I snacked a lot but kept track of everything. I have been REALLY good at keeping track of everything up until this last week. Yesterday I went a little over on my fat grams but stayed within my calories. My protein was good. Dropped some weight again today. I have to remind myself why I've been doing this and not allow myself to go back. I've made such awesome progress and want to continue to do so!! Onward and upward!

I'm including pics of the kids' first day. It was M's first day of 7th grade and L's first day of 1st grade. Wait til I tell you what I did this morning, already. Sigh.


2 comments:

  1. Hooray for the first day of school! And way to go on your tracking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute kids! You're kicking butt on the tracking and staying focused. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete