Friday, October 5, 2012

NSV!

Well, I had a bit of a break in my plateau!!  Whew!  I now see a loss of 81 :)  YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

So, I am going back to work officially!  Tuesday is my first day back and my dress clothes do NOT fit!  Let me digress a bit....

There is a mom 2 mom Facebook group I was invited to.  It is AWESOME!!  I have sold so much stuff on it!  I didn't know exactly what I was going to do with all the money I had made until yesterday.  I'm due for a phone upgrade and since I am within a 30 day window I was welcome to do so by my carrier!!  Yippie!!!  I am getting the phone I want!  I feel kinda selfish! 

So, last week I tried to have a garage sale, but it was a bust!!  So, I pushed a bit more with this mom 2 mom group and it has been awesome.  I have sold all my clothes today that I had left over that were just WAY too big.

Which moves me onto my NSV.  Since I am going to work and need to look somewhat professional, my size 28 (yes you read right....sigh) pants just don't fit anymore.  They are fitting like clown pants on me.  So, I went into the store and tried on clothes.  I took in a 22 and 24 thinking the 22 was going to be too small.  Not only did they fit, I even was able to buy one pair in a size 20!!!!

My new coat for the winter is only one size down a 2X, but hey, I'll take it!!  I'm so stinkin' excited!

I even had to get new shoes because I've lost weight in my feet.....that's a little weird, right???

If you are new to this, or thinking about doing this, it's no joke.  There are tough moments in this process.  But, it can work!!  Keep it up and it works!!!!!!!  I'm even in a plateau and would not change it for the world!!!

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome! Good job on the loss and the NSVs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! That's such a fun feeling, isn't it?? I'm glad you were able to sell your old stuff too, that makes it even better. I love getting new clothes in a smaller size! And yes, my feet shrank too!

    ReplyDelete