Friday, May 25, 2012

It's Friday!!!!

Today is Friday and my kids had no school today for the Memorial Day weekend. So, when I woke up this morning I lay in bed and thought through how I was feeling this morning. My very good friend, who is a hair stylist to my son, said she had an opening this morning, but I had told her earlier this week that I didn't know if I would be feeling up to driving on Friday.

The kid needed a haircut so bad, we made it! And it looks so good. She is so awesome with him. Patient, kind and man, she explains things so well to him. I love her!

Then we went to the bank to pick up my darling daughter's allowance. She has been a big help so much lately and was going to be today too, so I wanted to make sure I paid her in advance for her work. She appreciated it as did I.

We came home and did a bunch of stuff. Well, I sat on my bed coordinating and she did a bunch of stuff. Did I mention what a great kid she is?

I'm feeling better, still not even close to 100% yet. Got all my "food" in for the day and half of my water in. I may try to sneak in some more water before bed, but probably not too much as I would like to sleep through the night :)

This is quite an experience, this lap band. I told my husband the other day; I still can't believe I did it. I mean I've been talking about it for years and here I am. I've done it! Now it's the waiting game of the insurance stuff to go through so I don't have to think about that anymore, to see what the scales are starting to say and for the pain to start going bye-bye!!!!!

So, how was your Friday??

No comments:

Post a Comment