Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Day 5 of 10 Pre-Op Diet

It is the afternoon of Day 5. Days 1 and 2 were awful. I'm not going to lie. I had a headache that just would not go away!! But, day 3 was a turnaround day. So far, I haven't felt too awfully hungry. I'm having my moments. That's for sure, but it's actually not too bad.

What I am also not a fan of is the protein shakes. How in the world do body builders do these things all the time? I am assuming a bunch of people drink these things constantly because they are everywhere! The market for them is big, so people are buying them. Yuck! At least try to make them taste better.

So, I march on. Today I have already drank my 3 protein shakes allotted to me. I have left for my "meals" are: 1 fat free yogurt, 1/2 cup of fruit, 1 lean cuisine and 1 cup of salad with 1 tbsp of lite dressing.

I feel like I'm obsessing too much about the food part of this. Maybe I am. I don't know. I'm on this road that has been in my mind for a few years now and I can't believe I'm only 5 days away. I'm not excited anymore. I was. I'm nervous. I'm not nervous about the success. I believe this will be successful for me. I really do. I'm nervous about the surgery and the aftercare of the surgery.

Ok, that's it. My thoughts for today in blog form. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment