Sunday, November 3, 2013

8 Years Ago Today. A Note.

Even though I wrote about L's birth story yesterday (I thought we'd be way too busy today) I thought I'd show you what I put on FB today. 

8 years ago today, I had THE scariest day of my life. When I thought I was losing my child I prayed as best I could, joked around to keep my very high blood pressure down as much as I could and when people found out what was happening prayer was spreading like wild fire. Even someone who didn't know what was going on, had a notion to pray for me at a certain time that day and it was the exact time everything was happening. 


L you may have been the scariest birth story I've ever encountered (notice you have no younger siblings) but you have such a light in you that only God Himself can give. We are so proud of all the accomplishments you have made. You read at a higher level than you should. Math you are probably doing the same. Life has thrown you a ton of lemons baby boy but you just look at them and say, "eh, lemons" and don't even bother to make lemonade. You make your own way in this world. You are kind and loving. Sweet and the funniest little guy I know. 


God knew right whose house you belonged too. You admire Sissy. Love your Daddy and put up with all mommies kisses. 


Happy 8th birthday (not my baby) anymore. We love you.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment