Friday, November 2, 2012

Halloween 2 Days Later...Oops!

Sorry for the late post, but we've been busy :)

Here is a pic of our girl, who is growing up, way too fast!!  Any guesses on "Who" she is???  Our blogger friend, Sarah, from UK, has the best chance!!

 
 
Here is our little guy!  Tomorrow is his birthday.  MAJOR post on that tomorrow!  But, he is an ANGRY Bird, and well, he kinda fit his name this night (I don't know if he was having a bad ASD night, but he was complaining his knees were hurting - growing pains maybe?).  He was really into the whole Trick or Treating thing for about 30 minutes and then the last 30 minutes he was trick or treating he was just grouchy and done!  So, he left with his dad about 30 minutes early.
 


Today, I went to visit L at school with cupcakes for his class to celebrate his birthday!!  Here is a pic of him.  It's not a very good one, but I was trying not to get any other kids in the picture because I was putting it on the internet and didn't want to have their faces on it.


Really quick on the band note, I did hit the goal I was hoping for!  I am officially down 88.8 :)

1 comment: