Friday, November 30, 2012

Catching Up

First off, I hope everyone had the happiest of Thanksgivings!!!!  This was my first Thanksgiving banded and well, let's just say it was interesting and I am still learning things about my band 6 months later!!!  I had a PB episode that day and another that weekend.

My weight has been fluctuating, which has been a high source of stress for me. So, I've decided to take a bit of a break. No, I'm not going to eat everything in sight, but my brain needs a break from the obsession roller coaster.  Right now I'm just shy of 90 lbs. that's in less than 9 months. That's pretty amazing. So, I just need to give myself a break. I was really hoping for that 100 lb. mark before the end of the year, but it doesn't seem like its going to happen. With the holidays and shopping, parties and work, and most of all reflecting on my Savior's birth (which I need to do more), I really need to relax.

So, I hope all is well with you. I'll checking again,hopefully sooner than later!!!

1 comment: