Monday, September 30, 2013

Oops. Need to blog more.

Well, I WAS down to 172, and then we had a foodie kinda weekend. And quite frankly I am still majorly recovering from my tummy tuck so I'm not overly worried. And I think I've figured out my life with food. Yes, the scale is going to go up every now and again. But, then you go back to the things you know to do. Protein, water (which by the way since my surgery I've MAJORLY upped my water intake so I am patting myself on the back for that) and well, exercise.  Can't exercise so protein and water it is. And I have to be careful too. I have NO fluid in my band. And I really need to figure out when I am going to go do that. 

Oh and just to throw it in there, have I mentioned that I'm getting REALLY good at wound care?? Unless you ask, you don't want to know. But, ask me would I have the tummy tuck again, YES!!!!

My plan was to do it (my fill) right before I go back to work (Oct. 14) however, I am having my belly button revision surgery 6 days before I go back to work and my port got moved to right above my belly button and let me tell you my whole belly is tender to the touch as it is. So, I'm not quite sure what to do. My goal was to go back to work and be 175. Well, I'm already under that. So maybe I just need to relax. Story of my life by the way. 

So here's a few pics I thought you would enjoy. 

My girl right before having her braces removed:


And right after (FYI - Invisalign retainers - spoiled kids!!):


Did I show you first day school pics?? Here is M - 8th grade:


And here is L - 2nd grade:


L has seasonal asthma and it decided to kick in, so he had to breathing treatments for a bit:


Here's a selfie of me on our way to our church's small group that we lead. We had a road rally (no I didn't participate, I sat at the church and tallied points):


Well, I think that's about it for now. Hope all is well in your world. On the right side of my blog you can see the blogs I read. That Molly Girl is having her surgery tomorrow, head on over to her blog and wish her luck, give her your best advice or simply say hello!!

Bye guys!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment