Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Before and Right Now Pics

So, I posted a pic on Instagram and Facebook yesterday of me before. It's of me and my daughter in 2009.  This was a reminder to NEVER go back. I know the scale fluctuates. But to NEVER go back!!!


I wish I would have had my hubby take a full shot pic of me on Sunday. I had on a new size (for me) jeans and a slenderizing black t-shirt for church (yep, we are that kind of church!) and I felt thinner looking. So, I do have a "selfie" I took. Please note my hair is a tint of green because we launched a bunch of stuff that day and I was trying to make it more fun for the kids. 


So here I am at about 172.2. Above, probably around 316ish. Big difference. 

One of the best decisions of my life. Is the lap band easy?? Um, NO!!! Is it possible? Most definitely!!  Is it work? Absolutely!!! Would I do it again? In a heartbeat!!!

In tummy tuck and other news, I'm having my belly button revision today. And I go back to work on Monday. I haven't worked since mid-June. I hope my brain remembers everything!!!!! My boss is the best. I am also hoping to schedule my incision revision today too. It'll be during Christmas break (fun huh?). But, I figure I've taken enough time off work. And my plastic surgeon said it shouldn't be a big deal. 

TTFN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment