Well, I'm down to 198.8 as of this morning. So, I'm down. But I'm bummed because I had been down to 197.6. This is my weight loss trend. Truly throughout my WHOLE weight loss. I'd lose 2 gain 1 back, lose 2 gain 1. I have no idea why I still get so bummed every time I still that scale move.
Anyway, happy to be in onderland. Thrilled to be in onderland. Looking forward to 170. To me that's my magic number. That's my number that I'm "planning" to hopefully have some skin removal surgery at.
It's weird to have my weight actually listed here now. I've never done that up until last week. Feel almost naked telling you all.
Well, school is out!!! M ended AWESOME!!! She is on the honor roll again (just waiting for confirmation tomorrow) and L ended stressed because of all the chaos however my boy reads WAY above grade level. They thought he could do even higher than he tested but he is a bugger to test!!!
I, too, am home for the summer. My kids are home, so am I. My boss has a summer intern of sorts filling in for me and other than financially, I'm very excited!
As soon as school got out, the kids and I headed to the movies and enjoyed an afternoon together.
My back is acting up again. If you can recall from my December and January posts I did a lot of PT. Well, I'm back in pain again. Not quite as bad. But more annoyed and getting there. Sigh.
NSV, I have to buy a new bathing suit. Which is an awesome thing and a bad thing. Awesome because that means I have lost a ton of weight. Bad because it means I have to find the moolah to do so!!
Oh it's Thursday. I guess I should do Ten Things Thursday.
1. Weight above
2. M grades above
3. L reading level above
4. Back issues above
5. Bathing suit above
6. We have a homeowners issue I'm feeling very stressed about, so if you are a praying person, please pray for us.
7. Father's Day this weekend. No plans so far. Hubby went with his buddies to a MLB game last weekend and saw our team win! Also got to see our favorite pitcher pitch (finally). Every time we go its never his turn in the rotation.
8. I have several things I'm addicted to right now. Coffee (I use a half of a protein shake as my "creamer"), Orange Leaf and Doctor Who. Even though I'm only leaving for the summer my boss gave me a gift card to Orange Leaf and the fill in for me bought me a Doctor Who water cup and a sonic screwdriver keychain.
9. I have no idea where to go to buy a bathing suit.
10. My daughter sang in a quartet in front of a high school auditorium full of people for her middle school choir concert two weeks ago ;)