Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Why I love my Lap Band

I love my Lap Band, because it is working for me.  And I for it!!

This is not a choice for everyone.  No!!  You have to know what you are getting into before you jump both feet into this world of WLS.  But for me, this is WORKING!!!

Do I have frustrating times??  ABSOLUTELY!!  Do I feel like giving up and eating whatever I want?  Uh, yeah, I have issues with food....plus it tastes good.  But, then I remember all the work it took to get here.  The months of waiting, the hours of appointments, the dollars spent, the pre-op diet (oh goodness the pre-op diet), the post-op diet....

IT IS WORTH IT!!!

I have a BAD habit of weighing myself everyday.  I wish I didn't, but I do.  That being said, 2 days ago I was down almost 112 lbs.  Yesterday back up 111 lbs.  FRUSTRATING!!  I follow the rules (mostly...I do pretty well with most of them, I'm not perfect, no one is, but I do pretty well) why, why, why?!?!?!?  Today get on the scale (oh several times just to make sure I'm seeing what I'm seeing) 113 lbs. down!!  Must of have some water weight yesterday!!

113 lbs.  I've lost 113 lbs.  25 in pre-op from Feb 1 - May 21st of last year and 88 since May 21st of last year!!  I have 2 weeks until my bandiversary! 

I love my Lap Band.

Hey if you are stopping by and you are a regular reader, become a follower of my blog, I'll follow you back!

I love reading comments, and replying too, except I can't figure out why my comment section doesn't allow for replies on other comments.  Any thoughts those of you who are regular bloggers?

Thanks everyone!!

Hey and just remember, I have had some tough battles through this year.  Some major plateaus and instead of giving up like I normally would, I pressed through.  SOOOOO thankful for my Lap Band.

YOU CAN DO IT!!

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way! And all the hard work is totally worth it! I've been following you for a while. I love reading your blog. Congrats on your accomplishments! I would check the settings on your blog, maybe it has something that does not allow for replies.... Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete