1. I am going back to work on Monday! With some restriction. I already work part time, so my doctor was comfortable with me working reduced hours Monday thru Wednesday and then playing Thursday by ear.
2. I had my band refilled today. My NP put 5 cc in my 11 cc band. Today I'm on full liquids and tomorrow I'm on softs.
3. I was surprised to see that I had a 3 lb loss today on their scale!! I have had no restriction whatsoever in my band (my nutritionist called it a bandcation). I basically told them I really just concentrated on healing, sleeping and not thinking about eating.
4. So what does this mean now? A total reboot for me and my best bud the lap band. We are going to back to the way things "use" to be like at the beginning. Making sure I keep track of my foods (haven't done this in quite some time), drinking my water and eating the right things!!
5. Below is a pic of the newest plan they are passing out at my clinic. They have me eating the 5-6 ounce plan for a couple of weeks and then I can move to the 7-8 ounce plan after my next visit.
6. I have one tiny hiccup with my hysterectomy which my doctor is keeping an eye on. I go back for follow up #3 in a month.
7. We got some awesome news regarding my son's school situation for next year which comes with pros and cons like everything. He will be in a room that is going to be awesome for him ASD wise!!!
8. Waiting for report cards to come out but I anticipate another honor roll for our girl. Do you know how well she's done his year?? Only grade not on the honor roll? A C+ in science because they did chemistry!!!
9. Today's fill kinda hurt. I'm not gonna lie. It had to go through a scar she said from another puncture. I'm thinking its the same spot she took the fluid from a month ago.
10. The rain has been hard and almost non stop here. Guess what that means? Yep, our roof is leaking. We have a bucket and garbage can in our kitchen to prove it. Two estimates in two days.