Friday, June 19, 2015

I haven't blogged since November!!!!

Wow!!! Well.....how is everyone? Doing ok here :) I am currently holding steady at 168.6. My body has seemed to settle at this weight. So, I can weigh anywhere between 166 and 170. I know big range. Usually on Fridays I wind up right around 168. But have dropped as low as 166. I usually only see the 170 after the weekend.

Then it's time to get my butt in gear. I was horrible at exercise during my weight loss time. But since (February) I've been trying to get 30 mins 3 times a week of some sort of excersic in. Whether it's walking, Wii Fit or I had been doing the treadmill (not in a while now).

I am at a point where I need to be happy with my body. I have lost approximately 148 lbs. That's a lot! I'm wearing a size 12 and even those tend to big. So, when will an obese brain get on board?

Recently my hubby has been eating better, stopped drinking pop at home and running like a crazy man ;) He's lost I think over 65 pounds!! I'm so proud of him!

So, how to get ok with where I'm at? I'm ok most days, but on the others, what do you do?


2 comments:

  1. I wish I knew how to be ok with my body. I am struggling with regain so I don't want to accept it right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so hard!!!! After the holidays I gained some weight and my old NP gave me advice. Of course to get moving ;) and to change up my diet. I had been eating the same thing for quite a while. So I pulled back on carbs a bit and I eat vegatarian in the evenings during the week.

      Delete