Saturday, February 2, 2013

Sick!

Ugh. So, I've been laying here for almost an hour waiting for the peeps in my house to wake up. They are still asleep. Which is good. I mean it is Saturday.

The problem is I'm sick. I went to the doctor yesterday and it's a sinus thing with some wheezing but by the time I went to bed last night I was so dizzy. I have never been that dizzy before in my life. My husband had to help me to bathroom for fear of falling!

This morning I woke up and my sinuses hurt. I don't feel dizzy when I'm laying down but when I sit up and try to walk. Not. Fun.

So, back to me laying here. I don't want to wake up hubby yet but if I can't walk today we may need to figure this out.

This stinks. Saturdays are supposed to be for fun. Maybe once I'm up and at 'em I'll feel good. That's my hope.

What are you up to this weekend??

No comments:

Post a Comment