Tuesday, April 7, 2009

TV.....

For anyone who has DVR'd House and has not watched it yet, you may want to wait until you watch it before reading this.

It's not a surprise to many, but I love tv. Probably too much and I probably need to do something about it. I do love to read too. I know I am probably weird, anyway.

I should be packing up my lunch and head out the door for work, but I wanted to talk about a show I watched last night.

I really enjoy House. Hugh Laurie in that role is amazing and I am sure quite the opposite of how he really is.

But last night, they portrayed a co-worker who commited suicide. How sad. How very sad. I have been blessed in my life to not have anyone who has commited suicide and for those of you who have, my heart very much goes out to you. This show upset me so much that it filtered in my dreams last night and someone in my life (in my dream) commited suicide. It was very much upsetting.

I just want to put it out there, that if you are considering this, please let me find help for you. The Bible says that Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life. He can help, we just have to let Him.

Love to my friends and family.

1 comment: