Monday, February 13, 2012

Simple Monday

Outside my window...it's sunny and snowy.

I am thinking...Lucas needs to hurry up and eat because his bus will be here soon!

I am thankful for...days off!

From the kitchen...I need to put dishes in the dishwasher and put the roast in the crockpot.

I am wearing...pajamas. If I could live in them, I would.

I am creating...nothing. I'm not creative. Ok, wait, does this blog count? I will probably keep repeating that.

I am going...nowhere today.

I am reading...nothing really. Notes from school. Random blogs. Pinterest.

I am hoping...that Lucas picks up the pace!

I am hearing...the sound of my voice over Lucas' reminding him to put his coat on.

Around the house...a suitcase a certain all access member needs to clean out and put away after her weekend at SLAM and laundry, laundry, laundry.

One of my favorite things...Arizona flavored teas since I cannot drink anything carbonated anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment